KesselRun has deep experience sourcing corporate travel related suppliers. As a completely independent management consulting firm, we approach sourcing engagements with a sole focus on our clients’ needs. Our depth, range of experience, and unbiased approach is particularly beneficial to our clients when engaging to source a Travel Management Company (TMC).
During our 15 year history, KesselRun has engaged in TMC supplier sourcing and Request for Proposal (RFP) projects for clients across virtually all industries and all sizes. Each client has its own unique set of requirements and varying degrees of program complexity. As a result, KesselRun has developed a flexible and thoughtful approach to TMC sourcing, ensuring that both the client’s needs and the suppliers data and program requirements gathering are met to facilitate a smooth process and implementation. Our clients range from small regional organizations to the largest Fortune 100 organizations with global reach and complex in-country requirements.
We work on a daily basis with regional travel management companies all over the globe, mega agencies, and global supplier networks. KesselRun also engages and manages third party data consolidators in an effort to create the most compelling, easy to use, and cost effective solution for our clients.
KesselRun Understands the Clients’ Needs
KesselRun’s goal is to gain an understanding of our clients’ needs, unique business requirements which may have an impact on the process, and scope limitations due to budgets or policy restrictions. As such, we have developed a highly flexible process that provides justification along the way for every action and results in a comprehensive and thoughtful outcome.
- Engage in a project kick-off meeting where we meet key stakeholders and begin a dialogue to gain an understanding of the project’s goals
- Gather all pertinent travel data from the client by country. We understand that in some cases all travel related data is not available. We can make smart assumptions based on the business and available accounting information
- Help form or sit on an internal Travel Advisory Committee, tasked with making key management decisions as it relates to the project, supplier evaluation, contract negotiations, and implementation timeline
- Can help identify appropriate suppliers to participate in the process, as appropriate
- Can act as the primary point of contact for all suppliers or can sit in the “background” providing advice and counsel as the process moves along. KesselRun’s goal is to be a flexible partner to the client, engaging where appropriate
- Help author or edit all pertinent documentation dealing with the project to include the Request for Proposal document, scoring and pricing templates, management presentations, and internal communications
- Facilitate all supplier communications and meetings
- Assemble all supplier responses and lead an internal discussion to evaluate and normalize answers
- Helps lead the supplier scoring process and will provide all justification documentation to senior management as required
- Benchmark pricing and help negotiate contract terms
- Can help with all implementation and roll-out activities
For more information about how KesselRun can help your organization corporate travel agency consulting and the RFP process, contact us today.